LVDS To HDMI – Score To HDMI Out
I Have done research on to Convert my LVDS Display output to HDMI to stream my Pinballs to twitch ect. To make sure you get the single channel version of the LVDS->HDMI converter board. I’ll put everything I used here for good measure: You Don’t need to make a 30 pin connector, but it easy if moving from machine to machine. I buy one for each and leave it..
- Geekworm Single-8 LVDS-to-HDMI Adapter Board 37 Be sure to specifically ask for the single-channel (“Single-8”) version! They ship the dual-channel version unless you specifically ask for the single channel version.
- LCDParts.net 30-pin LVDS cable 34 to connect the splitter board to the HDMI converter board.
- Molex 501646-3400 26 and Molex 501876-3440 19 connectors to connect to the video port on the Spike2 board, and the convertor to the display.
- Crimps for the above connectors 14
- JST PHR-4 connectors 15 for power to the splitter and (optionally) audio to the HDMI converter.
- Audio Options
The hardest part is making/repinning the LVDS wires with the molex connector on the end to connect to the Spike board. Possibly you can just get away with a standard LVDS cable, but it would not attach firmly for me.